MBA in Hospitality Management
Residential: 1 week every 6 months, in Singapore.
The constantly evolving field of Hospitality Management holds worldwide career potentials in today’s modern world. Synergy Business School’s MBA in Hospitality Management will help you accomplish the crucial knowledge and practical skills you need to become a truly marketable leader in this exciting field. This programs aims to enhance your career prospects and develop your managerial skills as our MBA in Hospitality Management allows you to customize your coursework to reflect your specific hospitality interests and preferences. It's been specially devised to equip you with knowledge directly relevant to the workplace, such as analysis, operations, history and logistics as they relate to the industry’s demands.
Here in Synergy Business School, we believe that practical experience alone is no longer competent enough to meet the emerging requirements of this industry. Choosing a career in Hospitality Management provides far greater opportunities for professionals who are up for exciting challenges and long-term achievements.
(Week 1 to Week 22)
- Operations and Value Chain Management
- Microeconomics and Managerial economics
- Residential Module 1 (week 10)
- Managing People
- Managing Finance
- Residential Module 2 (week 21)
(Week 23 to Week 51)
- Research Methodology
- Residential module 3 (week 36)
- Global Economics (Macroeconomics)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Residential module 4 (week 51)
(Week 52 to Week 75)
- Responsible Management
- Change Management
- Residential Module 5 (week 63)
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Residential Module 6 (week 75)
*Residential modules will be conducted on weekends.
The specialized modules in hospitality management aim to develop students’ knowledge and skills as a manager or an executive in world-class service fields. It develops critical thinking, analytical and research skills to implement valid solutions to organizational issues.
The curriculum covers the following topics:
- how to manage multicultural teams
- how to develop the capabilities of hotel and restaurant management
- how to manage quality control of an organization
- how to execute value chain management
Students should do their final thesis work to identify the emerging opportunities for global hospitality management and propose the plan of development.