The MBA in Global Business and Strategy (MBA-GBS) is a double degree program jointly offered by two prestigious Business Schools: EGADE Business School, Monterrey, and The Belk Collage of business at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Both business schools are accredited by AACS International, the premier international accrediting agency for business schools
The MBA-GBS was created to give a new direction to students’ careers by providing them with the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in global business environment. It seeks to develop executives for leadership positions capable lf defining business strategies and guidelines in order to create a competitive advantage within international and complex organizations or within their organizations.
To be part of this international program, students must be admitted by both universities, EGADE Business School Monterrey and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Why to choose the MBA-GBS
- Obtain two MBA degrees from two internationally accredited universities.
- Learn from renowned professors from two outstanding universities.
- Have the opportunity to attend UNCC for one term. Charlotte, NC, is the second largest center of U.S.
- Graduates from this program receive a certificate in Global Business and Strategy jointly issued by EGADE Business School Monterrey and the Belk College of Business
- Program location: Campus Monterrey
- Admissions: January and September
- Required Professional Experience: Minimum of three years
- Format: Full Time, Part Time
- Dual Degree: Yes
- International Study: Yes
- Brochure: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/f41a91bd
- Encourage the capacity of the student to lead change processes and organizational transformation.
- Educate persons able to generate sustainable value to the organization within several contexts of countries and regions.
- Develop in the students the knowledge and the skills for designing and implementing solutions to complex problems using analytical methods through commitment, leadership, determination and sense of duty, added to ethical reasoning and complemented with the use of new technologies.
- Educate persons with a creative and innovative thinking through the exposure to new ideas and knowledge, broadening vision, perspective of leadership and exposure to a multicultural environment in order to develop a collaborative work environment.
- Develop candidates for positions of leadership in global and complex organizations with a style characterized with vision, comprehensiveness, transformation and humanitarism of individuals able to interact with specialists from all the areas of the company to define business strategies that help create competitive advantages.
- Educate persons with abilities in the application and promotion of team work producing interdisciplinary work, besides developing the capability of strategic thinking in order to understand the organization´s systems and the industry as a whole.