MBA in General Management
To study in the MBA programme of the German Graduate School of Management and Law (GGS) means making yourself fit to assume demanding management tasks: developing into a leader and entrepreneur is at the heart of our programme. The course of study promotes
- Your knowledge of central questions relating to company management
- Your strategic and entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
- Your ability to make effective and lasting decisions
- Your conflict management and team management skills
- Your potential to innovate and your creativity
- Your personal career network
The foundations for this are the latest academic findings from company-based empirical research and the cross-industry reflection of these against the background of your professional experience. The courses are taught exclusively in English on weekends in Heilbronn by a top international faculty.
Once accepted for the programme, you will belong to the growing MBA community of the German Graduate School of Management and Law with all the associated benefits that brings: together with all students, alumni and professors from all over the world.
What are the key features?
- Top international faculty
- Academic excellence
- Real-life learning: learning based on questions and tasks from the actual world of work
- Flexible and service-orientated
- Small learning groups.
Focus and key study areas
We effectively educate high-potential candidates on their way to becoming successful leaders and entrepreneurs:
- Key areas of the MBA course in the first year of study are the core disciplines of company management: general management is at the forefront.
- Based on that, the programme offerings in the second year of study concentrate on specially tailored focus areas: Leadership, Leadership in International Business and Process Management & Innovation.
The programme’s professors and lecturers come from universities that, according to the ‘Financial Times MBA/Business Schools Survey’ belong to the top 100 in the world. For our students that means they are pursuing an outstanding, internationally orientated MBA programme in Heilbronn.
The Dieter Schwarz Foundation supports the programmes at the German Graduate School of Management and Law by awarding attractive scholarships.
For the programmes scheduled to start next, the foundation will award a scholarship worth up to 50 per cent of the fees to each applicant approved for the programme through the selection procedure.
Last updated September 5, 2016