The aim of the full time (one year) or part-time (two years) Master of Business Administration in Finance and Responsible Investment is to offer a predominantly professionally oriented education that addresses corporate finance and the broader sustainability agenda for responsible investment.
Designed for all professionals in corporations, non-profits and governmental agencies demanding sustainability knowledge and practice. Applicants learn how to apply innovative solutions for a sustainable economy, society and environment. During the courses you have the opportunity to network with our partners while searching for job or enhancing your career.
The first part of the program is constituted by theoretical analysis and the second one is mainly focused on developing practical skills. This Program of Study involves the transmission of existing knowledge or the development of new applications of knowledge within different fields of investigation. Specifically, the practical-oriented projects are guided by academics, consultants and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in business schools and multinational organizations around the globe. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but are also valuable career-building networking opportunities.
Length: 3 terms (full-time program) or 6 terms (part-time program).
Content: 9 core modules, 5 major courses including a project in collaboration with our local and international partners and a final capstone course.
Small classes. Upon request, individual lectures.
Starting Dates: January, April and September.
Requirements for the MBA Programs :
- Official certified transcripts and diplomas of Bachelor or Master Studies, with certified translation if not originally in English.
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT), or IELTS (minimum score of 5.5), or other Standardized English Placement Exams.
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School.
- Copy of Passport or ID.
Graduate Program Costs
- Non-refundable application fee - 200 CHF for EU/500 CHF for Non-European.
- 1-year program costs: 35,950 CHF (Tuition Fees) (OPTIONAL second year with internship, an additional 7,600 CHF)
SUMAS does not currently offer any scholarship programs or grants.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 13, 2016