Ipag’s MBA programmes offer a valued opportunity for students and professionals to learn and enrich their knowledge in the fields of business and management in order to improve their prospects in today’s dynamic and competitive world.
These international MBA programmes, all in English, suit students and professionals who either already possess general knowledge in business or intend to start and pursue their career in business and management.
Aims of programme
- Understanding European business mechanisms and dynamics
- Acquiring knowledge of European consultancy and relevant skills
- Increasing global business opportunities
- Assessing advantages and disadvantages of cross-cultural business management
This school offers programs in:
- 4-year university (or post-secondary) degree OR Master 1 degree OR 240 credits European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
- TOEFL transcript (Paper-based test 550 points or Internet-based test 80 points), or IELTS 6.0.
- Review of candidate’s application and required documents
- Individual interview in English intended to establish the candidate’s motivation for applying, to assess the relevance of this programme in terms of the candidate’s career plans, as well as to confirm the candidate’s language level
Last updated November 23, 2016