Ipag’s MBA programmes offer a valued opportunity for students and professionals to learn and enrich their knowledge in the fields of business and management in order to improve their prospects in today’s dynamic and competitive world.
These international MBA programmes, all in English, suit students and professionals who either already possess general knowledge in business or intend to start and pursue their career in business and management.
Each of the six programmes includes two types of modules: Core Modules and Specialisation Modules.
Aims of programme
- Mastering a broader understanding of the global energy and oil industry infrastructure
- Studying energy production and procurement security issues
- Generating new energies and assuring long-term development alternatives, with reference to environmental hazards
- Assessing financial energy markets and reserves
This school offers programs in:
- 4-year University (or post-secondary) degree OR Master 1 degree OR 240 European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) credits
- Candidates with significant and relevant work experience in lieu of educational experience may also be considered
- English – minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test or 80 on the internet-based test, or 6.0 on the IELTS test
Admission Procedure In your application you must include the following:
- Application form
- Copy of your 4-year university (or equivalent) transcript and diploma
- Copy of your photo ID
- Motivation Letter
Last updated September 21, 2015