This program prepares students to thrive within an e-business context and responds to the increasing importance of incorporating technology into the core of every business. Examining a very broad range of topics, from e-business architecture to usability, it is not primarily a technical course, but covers many of the relevant issues that managers face when working in internet-based environments: be it within a start-up or as part of a multinational operation.
Duration: Three Terms
Start Dates: October, January, March
Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux
Teaching Language: English
Dual Degree On Campus
MSc in International Management
For students who do not have two years of work experience
- Duration: Three terms
- Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited MBA degree + an official MSc in International Management degree awarded by the University of Roehampton in London
For students who have two or more years of work experience
- Duration: Three terms
- Dual Degree Awarded: EU Switzerland private accredited MBA degree + an official MBA awarded by the University of Roehampton in London
Campus Exchange Programs: You can transfer to any of the four main campuses after any completed term. We also have exchange programs with a long list of other universities around the world.
Career Counseling: EU has departments in each campus to help students find jobs in their field of study.
Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Students must also have an intermediate English level.
Admission period: On-going throughout the year
E-business is booming and so are the opportunities for graduates with an E-Business MBA to:
- start their own e-business
- consult existing e-businesses
- work at e-business giants ranging from Airbnb.com to Amazon.com
Proof of English fluency: TOEFL score 233 (computer-based), 577 (paper-based), 89 (Internet-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
Candidates must also meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the Dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 8, 2016