MBA in Digital Marketing
Residential: 1 week every 6 months, in Singapore.
MBA in Digital Marketing is targeted for corporate executives or sales personnel who want to excel in marketing using digital means.
The aim of this programme is to facilitate an understanding of the complete digital marketing framework. It provides a holistic approach to creating a digital footprint through a structured framework of processes and suppliers that lead from a blank page to a complete online presence. It provides students with strategic and analytical skills to guide organization in a digital world that is filling with data on customers, products, and information. Ability to do digital media marketing is must have asset for all marketing professionals.
Students undertake 12 core modules and specialized modules to build professional knowledge of digital marketing for over 3 terms, which enable students to be able to think creatively and use digital marketing tools to effectively reach customers and increase sales in any industry.
(Week 1 to Week 22)
- Operations and Value Chain Management
- Microeconomics and Managerial Economics
- Residential Module 1 (week 10)
- Managing People
- Managing Finance
- Residential Module 2 (week 21)
(Week 23 to Week 51)
- Research Methodology
- Residential module 3 (week 36)
- Global Economics (Macroeconomics)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Residential module 4 (week 51)
(Week 52 to Week 75)
- Responsible Management
- Change Management
- Residential Module 5 (week 63)
- International Business
- Strategic Management
- Residential Module 6 (week 75)
*Residential modules will be conducted on weekends.
The specialized modules of Digital Marketing provide students with strategic and analytical skills to guide organizations in a competitive digital world. It enables students to think creatively and use digital marketing tools to efficiently reach targeted customers and increase sales.
Our academic leader for this specialization, Nick Fawbert, is a global professional marketer with extensive experience across Asian, European and US markets. He looks after the interests of major local companies such as SPH and Mediacorp, alongside international blue chip brands such as Yahoo!, Microsoft and Google. He works closely with the MDA and IDA.
The curriculum covers the following topics:
- how international marketing works in global business
- how to develop and execute global marketing strategy
- how to use digital platforms and tools to develop digital marketing strategy
- how to plan marketing campaigns
- how to evaluate and analyze marketing campaigns
Students should do their final thesis work to focus on one business and develop a marketing strategy plan of an digital marketing campaign for the business.