The Chifley MBA (Technology Management) program is developed specifically for professionals in the engineering, science, technology and related sectors.
It is designed to be relevant across all aspects of your work, ranging from broad business units to more specialist subjects that provide technical professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in management roles.
You will graduate having integrated your new knowledge with existing experience, and being able to apply it to new situations. In addition to being able to communicate your findings, you will have the skills to implement agreed solutions efficiently.
We will also help you develop your interpersonal skills, so you will leave with increased confidence in your ability to interact effectively with a range of specialists.
The Chifley MBA (Technology Management) is a 12 unit program comprising 6 core units and 6 elective units.
- An undergraduate degree or higher
- English language competency
- Non-native English speakers must achieve a TOEFL score of 577 (or a score of 233 in the computer based TOEFL) or IELTS score of 6.5
- Recommended: three years full-time working experience
Students without an Undergraduate Degree
You may be eligible for admission even if you do not meet these requirements.
Online Study Period Starts
- 13 January (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 12 May (Enrolments Open: 19 Nov 2013)
- 8 September (Enrolments Open: 24 March)
Flexible MBA (Technology Management) Commencements
Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- 28 April 2014
- 9 June 2014
- 28 July 2014
- 15 September 2014
- 3 November 2014
2014 Online Fees per unit
AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND STUDENTS
- Standard AUD: $1,545
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,280
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,380
- Standard AUD:$1,710
- Professionals Australia Member AUD:$1,445
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,545
Flexible Fees per unit
- Standard AUD: $1,800 per unit
- Professionals Australia Member AUD: $1,620
- Corporate Affiliate AUD: $1,700 per unit
NOTE: On campus learning is only available to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Visa Holders and those holding select Australian working Visas. International students may only study via our Online program. CBS CANNOT bring international students into Australia to study.
This school offers programs in: