MBA Program in Leadership
- Period of study: 50 credits and accomplish a thesis.
- College: College of Management
- Department: College of Management
- Program Level: MA
The College of Management aims to become one of the leading professional business schools around the world. The MBA Program we provide delivers world-class management education and unique career development opportunities to our students. Also, the program has been developed with a strong relevance to current dynamic and evolving business environment. The MBA Program is taught by our elite academic faculty and has been designed to help students develop a global perspective through overseas internship or overseas study.
MBA in Leadership
Our teaching methodology and specialized training in leadership, human resources, and management ensure that our students become effective leaders in rapidly changing business settings. Relatively small class size allows more extensive interaction and collaboration.
The present program highly emphasizes on the management skills and features of Chinese people. The focus of our curricula gives you an advantage to build your career in the great Asia-Pacific region. The mentorship program aims to promote two-way interactive participation and expand your international perspective.
Emphasis will be placed on applying theoretical framework to analyze practical problems confronted and issues relating to Chinese management. Courses offered include leadership theory and practice, leadership competency development, talent management, career development and management, Chinese organization and management and so on. Forums in leadership each semester and the enterprise internship also challenge students to understand and apply different leadership skills that will serve them as organizational leaders.
2012/04/15: Application Deadline
2012/04/16~05/04: Application Review by Departments/Institutes
2012/05/07: Departments/Institutes Send the Results to OIA
2012/05/14: Admission Results Sent to Admission Committee
2012/05/18: Admission Results Posted on OIA Website
End of May, 2011: Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants
Mid-September, 2011: Registration
Application and Entry Requirements
1. Application form or Apply on-line http://126.96.36.199/application/
2. One photocopy of the original diploma (or provisional certificate) of the highest degree
*If the original diploma is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
3. One photocopy of the original transcript
*If the original transcript is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
*Must be issued or stamped by the school and be sent directly to YZU in a sealed envelope.
*Must mark ranking among student.
4. Two letters of recommondation
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Statement of Purpose
7. Others. Please indicate:
(1) 40% rating of academic records and 60% documents evaluation.
(An interview may be required if necessary).
(2) A study plan in English.
A. Describing your related research results and your background, personal interest, professional specialty and particulars.
B. Research directions and anticipated results
C. literature study
D. Research plan
(3) Proof of English Language Proficiency
At least one proof of the following:
A. Minimum required TOEFL iBT score is 61 or cBT score is 173.
B. GMAT score in the top 70% percentage.
C. GRE score in the top 70% percentage
D. Minimum TOEIC score 650.
E. GEPT(General English Proficiency Test) in High-Intermediate level
F. IELTS 5.5, and every section should rank 5.0.
* If coming from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or have studied in those countries and earned a bachelor degree, please provide the document and waive the English requirements.
8. A copy of Passport or ARC or Birth Certificate
9. Financial statement in Chinese or English
*Applicants needs to provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the estimated expenses of their
entire period of study. If the funds are supported by applicants' school, please submit the certificate of support instead of the financial statement.
10. An applicant who has a former ROC citizenship must attach the certificate of the renouncement of the nationality of the Republic of China.