MBA Program in International Business
- Period of study: 50 credits and accomplish a thesis.
- College: College of Management
- Department: College of Management
- Program Level: MA
The College of Management aims to become one of the leading professional business schools around the world. The MBA Program we provide delivers world-class management education and unique career development opportunities to our students. Also, the program has been developed with a strong relevance to current dynamic and evolving business environment. The MBA Program is taught by our elite academic faculty and has been designed to help students develop a global perspective through overseas internship or overseas study.
MBA in International Business
The present program is specifically designed to nurture international managers in various aspects. The Asia-Pacific focus gives our students a unique advantage to build their career in the region and beyond.
Our academic faculty is all distinguished in their fields, plus competitive teaching and research settings, making students with diverse thinking and truly international perspective.
We give students a deep understanding of international business and a valuable appreciation of Chinese culture. Also, we provide a series of management training in the field of international marketing, international business, industry analysis, strategy, technology, finance, and service management. Our case-based methodology promotes the understanding towards the real business world.
It addresses the complex environment of international business in terms of marketing needs and society development. The introducing of case study and the course itself aims to enhance students’ analytic ability, academic writing ability and communication ability.
2012/04/15: Application Deadline
2012/04/16~05/04: Application Review by Departments/Institutes
2012/05/07: Departments/Institutes Send the Results to OIA
2012/05/14: Admission Results Sent to Admission Committee
2012/05/18: Admission Results Posted on OIA Website
End of May, 2011: Acceptance Letters Sent to Applicants
Mid-September, 2011: Registration
Application and Entry Requirements
1. Application form or Apply on-line http://22.214.171.124/application
2. One photocopy of the original diploma (or provisional certificate) of the highest degree
*If the original diploma is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
3. One photocopy of the original transcript
*If the original transcript is not written in English or Chinese, its translation in English or Chinese needs to be attached.
*Must be issued or stamped by the school and be sent directly to YZU in a sealed envelope.
*Must mark ranking among student.
4. Two letters of recommondation
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Statement of Purpose
7. Others. Please indicate:
(1) 40% rating of academic records and 60% documents evaluation.
(An interview may be required if necessary).
(2) A study plan in English.
A. Describing your related research results and your background, personal interest, professional specialty and particulars.
B. Research directions and anticipated results
C. literature study
D. Research plan
(3) Proof of English Language Proficiency
At least one proof of the following:
A. Minimum required TOEFL iBT score is 61 or cBT score is 173.
B. GMAT score in the top 70% percentage.
C. GRE score in the top 70% percentage
D. Minimum TOEIC score 650.
E. GEPT(General English Proficiency Test) in High-Intermediate level
F. IELTS 5.5, and every section should rank 5.0.
* If coming from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or have studied in those countries and earned a bachelor degree, please provide the document and waive the English requirements.
8. A copy of Passport or ARC or Birth Certificate
9. Financial statement in Chinese or English
*Applicants needs to provide proof that they have sufficient funds to cover the estimated expenses of their
entire period of study. If the funds are supported by applicants' school, please submit the certificate of support instead of the financial statement.
10. An applicant who has a former ROC citizenship must attach the certificate of the renouncement of the nationality of the Republic of China.