The MBA is an advanced course in management which will equip you with the skills needed to succeed in today’s complex business environments in the private or public sectors.
The core modules of the MBA focus on fundamental management disciplines. The elective modules allow you to concentrate in-depth on specific subject areas to suit your individual interests and career requirements.
The course involves participation in group work and is aimed at improving your decision-making abilities and producing managers of the highest quality.
We also offer the full-time and part-time MBA at our Malaysia campus.
Course duration: One year full-time or two to four years part-time.
Semester one - core modules
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Economics
- Managing People
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Semester two - core modules
- Entrepreneurship and Creativity
- Sustainable Decisions and Organisations
Elective Modules (choose four from a choice of):
- Strategic Change in Dynamic Markets
- Business Ethics
- Business Intelligence in the Digital Economy
- Contemporary Themes in Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Social Accountability
- Entrepreneurship in Practice
- Financial and Monetary Economics
- Games and Strategies for Business
- Leadership and Management of Change
- Innovation Management
- International Finance
- Management Consulting
- Managing the Global Firm
- Managing the Human Resource
- Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
Plus - Management Project
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 4, 2016