Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Whatever your future aspirations may be - starting your own business, advancing your established career or diversifying your skill base to prepare for the launch of the AEC, a Stamford M.B.A. is the best investment you can make to secure your future success.
Your Road to Success
Dynamic & Interactive: Learn real business skills first hand.
Business focused faculty: Stamford’s lecturers come from around the world have rich and varied industry backgrounds and are well placed to understand global business contexts.
Using real business cases: As a member of Laureate International Universities, Stamford’s faculty is able to access to the World Public Library, a valuable collection of academic databases from all over the world.
Engaging in real business projects: Stamford provides opportunities for students to conduct projects with multinational companies in Thailand to learn business from local industry leaders.
Company visits in Thailand and overseas: Stamford arranges many field trips and company visits for active engagement with real business environments and situations.
Industry linkage: Develop business networks for future success.
Designed with industry experts: Stamford’s M.B.A. curriculum is designed with inputs from various industry experts, focused on addressing real business issues in realistic simulated business scenarios. Some of our External Committee Members for Stamford Signature M.B.A. program are Dr. Bhichit Rattakul – Executive director of the Thailand-based Asian Disaster Preparedness; M.L. Apimongkol Sonakul – Director of Thai Economic Policy in ASEAN 2015; Mr. Pisanu Rienmahasarn – Former Deputy Permanent Secretary of Ministry of Commerce.
Stamford will connect you with the global and local leaders that you need for your future success. At Stamford, you have opportunities to meet, hear from, and be instructed by local and international business leaders.
Networking opportunities: Students will have many networking opportunities with the benefit of networking with a broad range of other professionals in an informal setting.
International Perspective and Global Opportunities
- Experienced faculty from America, Europe and Asia Pacific brings you a real global business perspective.
- International exposure: Students have many opportunities to participate in global business activities inside and outside the classroom, such as:
- University Visits and Collaborative Video Conference Classroom with various Universities in Asia.
- Meet with Global Business Leaders and participate in global business activities.
- Wide range of overseas study tour.
M.B.A. designed to fit your lifestyle:
Stamford International University offers you all the flexible access options to get you started on your journey towards success.
12-month International M.B.A. Program
(Available in International program)
Schedule: Weekday class (Mon – Fri) 4 hours per day.
The 12-month full-time International M.B.A. class has an inspiring international mix of fellow students and lecturers from all over the world including North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Global perspective with Asian context: Gain a genuine understanding of businesses in Asia and around the world for the competitive edge to succeed in the growing ASEAN economic community and beyond.
- Study tours and exchange program options: Students gain international exposure through a range of study tours and exchange program options through the Laureate Network. The extensive network extends to many countries all over the world.
- Internship options: Internship with leading companies in Thailand is a further option to enhance your industry experience and network.
18-month Signature M.B.A.
(Available in both Thai and International programs)
Schedule: Saturday classes + online learning support during weekdays.
Stamford’s part-time 18-month Signature M.B.A. program offers the best option for professionals working full time. Its unique learning model blending Saturday classes and online learning offer the flexibility to learn anywhere anytime beyond the classroom with the latest technology that enhances an interactive learning experience.
Personalize learning experience. Students can learn anywhere anytime beyond the classroom with online space for
- Direct interaction with professors and colleagues
- Access media content
- Participate in video and live discussion forums
- Review global business cases and variety of world-class resources while on the go.
- Stamford is the first private University in Thailand to partner with Blackboard, the most comprehensive online learning platform trusted by thousands of renowned institutions all over the world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 20, 2016