MBA - Master of Business Administration
Awarded by Anglia Ruskin University, U.K.
Full Time / Part Time MBA in SingaporeThe Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme from Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) is delivered in both part-time and full-time mode. It has been developed to meet the needs of middle and senior managers.
Unique to the ARU MBA is the depth of emphasis on practical and professional orientation designed into the curriculum. There are no written examinations in the curriculum. Real life examples are discussed and debated in class. Students can immediately apply the solutions in their business or workplace. Students will find themselves intellectually and analytically put to the test through assignments, projects and case studies. The learning objective is to help students improve their awareness of issues, analyse potential outcomes and consequences of their strategies or decisions.
The Anglia Ruskin MBA curriculum follows the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA, UK) recommendations to focus on advanced study of organisations and the dynamic, global context businesses face in recent years. Our MBA graduates are well equipped with up-to-date skills and knowledge to head their organizations or drive their businesses to the next level.
This Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) conducted in Singapore by FTMSGlobal Academy, is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University (ARU). The MBA uniquely puts you and your business in the centre of learning. There are no examinations in the course. Project forms an integral part of the course; Assisted by professors and students, you will learn to apply knowledge and skills to your businesses immediately.
The ARU MBA aims to develop you to become a self- confident and effective leader of the 21st century. You will gain the skills to help you and your business succeed in the rapidly evolving 21st century business environment. You will also gain critical competencies required to handle complex organisational issues across a wide range of management disciplines.
These Competencies include:
- Managing across cultures
- Organisational transformation, and
Key Features of MBA
In today’s world, it is the tenacity to win and the ability to strategically think ahead of your competitors that differentiate
successes and failures. You will be continuously put through a learning regime to stretch your critical and analytical skills. You shall exercise your EQ and inter-relationship skills to achieve objectives set to you. The 12-month full time or 18- month part-time course will mimic real world situation so that you will honed these skills that will help you succeed in the real world.
- Student-centric Learning methodology that focuses on applying the learning outcomes directly to your business or organization.
- A Consultancy Project in which student learns concepts, tools and theoretical foundations of management through examination of real-life cases.
- Develop critical skills for success: Innovative Thinking, Strategic Thinking, Personal Effectiveness, and Leadership.
MBA Course Contents
- Business Analysis Project
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Entrepreneurship and Innovation Marketing Management Organisational Behaviour Postgraduate Major Project
- Research Methods for Managers Strategic Financial Analysis Strategic Management
* FTMSGlobal reserves the right to change the modules as and when it deems fit.
MBA Career Opportunities
Upon successful completion of the MBA Program, graduates will be able to become a Business Development Manager, Entrepreneur, HR Director, Marketing Director, and all other Senior Supervisory &/or Managerial roles in the fields of Financial Services, Marketing, Consultancy, General Business Management, etc.
The benefits to the employee of successful qualification are the personal satisfaction of having acquired the business skills, and better employment prospects as a result of having shown their ability in all areas of business.
The benefit to the employer of encouraging their employees to qualify is the assurance that the employee has the skills necessary to progress to more senior management positions.
As a general guide, we have included the expected employment and route of advancement. Note: This is only a guide and may differ from office to office and industry to industry.
Applicants are required to satisfy all the following entry requirements:
- EITHER to hold a degree from a UK university, normally at a minimum of lower second class honours;
- OR to hold an academic or professional qualification which is equivalent in breadth and depth to a UK honours degree in accordance with the Academic Regulations. This may include a degree from a non-UK university;
(for applicants whose first language is not English) to demonstrate certified proficiency in the English language of at least IELTS 6.5 (or its equivalent), unless they can provide satisfactory evidence that they have been taught and examined through the medium of English.
Notes for Applicants :
- Graduates with no work experience can apply.
- Applicants who do not hold an academic or professional qualification but who can demonstrate, relevant work experience in a post of management or professional responsibility over an extended period of time may be admitted if, in the opinion of the Admissions Tutor, they are capable of benefiting from and contributing to the MBA programme.