MBA - Master of Business Administration
MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration. The SBMT MBA program is for those who already have experience and would like to get career promotion.
- All SBMT educators have practical experience. SBMT students are experienced specialists and managers. Our program is designed for practical application of knowledge. There are no economics professors with "Soviet" methods of teaching among faculty or "green" graduates from Belarusian universities among students. Our classes are conducted only by practitioners experienced in business or counseling. 40% of our students belong to middle- or top-managers of the leading Belarusian and international companies.
- The broad scope of competence of the Executive. Our program doesn't have a limited direction. It is a general management program, oriented on manager but not a field expert. Particular emphasis is given to the systematization and synthesis of various aspects of business management.
- The practical orientation. Basic business model and management concepts are action-oriented.
- Academic background. The program aims to advance knowledge in management techniques, the development of independent survey skills and optimal decision making based on thorough background knowledge.
- Internationally focused. The course content reflects the most modern world research in theory and practice of management. Special courses and sections are dedicated to various companies' international activities. Courses in the program's English language section are conducted both by foreign and Belarusian lecturers qualified at leading international business schools.
- Intense. Tensions curriculum requires activity, high organization and clarity while studying. Education program is designed for highly motivated students.
- Interactive. Teaching methods suppose the active participation of students, plus their desire and ability to be engaged in study process.
After successful completion of the program graduates obtain the diploma of Master of business administration as well as state certificate by the School of business and management of technology of BSU.
Steps of Application Process:
STEP 1: Send scans of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Required scanned documents for initial review:
- Filled applicant form;
- Copies of an undergraduate diploma and transcripts;
- Two recommendation letters;
- Medical health certificate;
- Copy of the applicant’s passport (pages with photo and passport details);
- Highly detailed CV;
- Personal essay describing the applicant's motivation to study in the MBA program;
Copy of TOEFL/ IELTS certificate. TOEFL or IELTS certificate is necessary to confirm your language skills. However, in certain cases this requirement can be replaced with a skype interview.
The deadline for international applicants for the year 2014 August 25.
STEP 2: Your application form will be reviewed and a date for a Skype interview will be scheduled.
STEP 3: We will inform you on result of the interview and, in case of admission, you will be asked to send in original documents via FedEx, DHL or regular mail.
STEP 4: We will confirm that we have received your documents. International office and prepare an invitation letter for your visa application.
STEP 5: After getting an invitation from us, you apply for a Belarusian visa at the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in your country.
STEP 6: When you get a visa, please, contact SBMT International office for further instructions.
Classes begin September 1.
Orientation week is last week of August.
The general program study time spans two years and includes 6 trimesters. Classes begin on September 1st. During all term of training (2 years) classes are held under the following schedule:
- I trimester: September - the end of December
- II trimester: the middle of January - the end of April
- III trimester: the beginning of May - the end of July
Classes are held:
Mon./Wed. or Tue./Thu. from 18:00 to 21:10
Saturday from 9:00 to 16:00
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 13, 2015