For the tech-savvy, innovation-minded, the Lally MBA program helps develop students' expertise in the management of technological innovation and in the use of the latest technologies to aid business functions. Why Choose the Lally MBA?
- Learn to manage innovation that is driven by novel technology.
- Become a person of influence in growing, technology based companies.
- Immerse yourself in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn how the basics of business are enhanced through the use of technology.
- Pursue a variety of courses and gain depth in one or two concentration areas.
- Apply a portfolio of technology management tools.
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset that you can use in start-ups or established businesses.
- Develop expertise through internships and partnerships with well-respected business organizations
- Return to the job market in a timely manner to apply new knowledge and skills.
- Benefit from career resources and professional development support and workshops.
Two Options with a Strong Core Curriculum
- Traditional MBA: A two-year, 60-credit program that begins in August and includes the opportunity for a summer internship.
- Accelerated MBA: A one-year, 45-credit program.
- Business Analytics
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing - New Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Technological Entrepreneurship
Is the Lally MBA Right For Me? The Lally MBA is about applying leading edge business practices to real world problems. It’s best suited for someone with keen interest in driving business growth through innovation and technology.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 13, 2015