The program includes following courses:
Advanced Managerial Accounting
The course focuses on advanced cost accumulation and analysis, accounting aspects of planning, control, and performance evaluation, and other relevant uses of accounting information in the strategic decision-making process. It acquaints students with information needed by internal users to manage manufacturing, merchandising, and service organizations. It explores and evaluates new approaches to designing systems for cost management information. Prerequisite(s) BRMD501, ENGL151
Advanced Managerial Economics
The course covers the application of economics to business decision-making. Topics include competition, demand analysis, cost analysis, pricing, profit planning and control, capital budgeting, applied micro economic theory to management decisions, and other selected applications of microeconomics principles. Prerequisite(s) BRMD503, ENGL151
Methods of Research and Analysis
The course focuses on the design of research. Replication, validity extension, structured observation, triangulation of methods, sampling, case studies, one group studies, static comparisons, experimental designs, quasi-experimental designs, simulation, correlation designs, change, and applied data analysis. Upon completion of this course, the student should have the research methods background necessary for the design of an independent Graduate project. Prerequisite(s) BRMD503, ENGL151
This school offers programs in:
If you are thinking of pursuing your graduate degree at LIU and you are a new student, the below are the papers needed.
- Certified copy of the BACC II or its equivalent.
- Official university transcript.
- Copy of undergraduate diploma or a letter of completion.
- Two copies of identification card. (1st page of passport for non-Lebanese)
- Two copies of the recent family civil status record.
- Four recent Passport sized colored photographs.
- TOEFL score, if available.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- All applicants must submit their social security papers (DAMAN), if available, or must fill the appropriate papers at the social security office (Non-Lebanese students are exempted from the Social Security)