The Lagos Business School, Pan-African MBA programme is intended to provide a solid foundation in general management, and will be specially suited for the young professional who aspires to a career in management. Emphasis will be given to the knowledge of management science, the development of management skills and the acquisition of a capacity for sound decision making.
The programme consists of three basic elements:
- A rigorous and highly structured first year with emphasis on the functional areas of management. All courses in the first year will be compulsory or required.
- A more diversified second year with core courses and electives
- An internship to be done during the 12-week break between the first and second years.
The programme runs full-time for 21months, divided into 2 sessions (or years) of 3 semesters each. A semester is 11 weeks of lectures, and is followed by a 2-week break before the next semester begins.
To be considered for admission, you will have to meet all the following requirements:
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the O' Level.
- At least a second-class lower university degree from a recognised university; or a Higher National Diploma together with a postgraduate diploma; or an acceptable professional qualification together with a postgraduate diploma.
- Minimum of one year's post-qualification work experience.
- GMAT or you will be invited to take the Pan-African University entrance exam.
- Demonstrated intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity and effective decision-making and problem-solving potentials assessed during an interview
- A completed application form
- Three reference forms (these may also be sent directly by the referees)
- Copies of secondary school and university degree certificates (statements of results are acceptable)
- Official Transcripts (these may be sent directly by your former school)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the NYSC Certificate or Letter of Exemption
- Four passport photographs.
Last updated August 25, 2015