Our intensive one-year AMBA-accredited MBA programme is designed to help you build effective management skills, understand management within the global context and develop a network of international associates. The MBA evolves with the changing needs of a competitive economic environment and our teaching is based on high quality research.
Our MBA will provide you with:
- detailed knowledge relating to problems of management in different contexts;
- conceptual tools for analysing management in the private or public sector;
- critical awareness of research methodologies;
- a learning environment where students will use their experience of organisations to engage with and challenge both the theoretical and case material;
- an environment where students can work together on new intellectual and management problems.
If you are considering flexible or distance learning options, the University of London MBA International Management has been developed by the School of Management at Royal Holloway and is also accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). For more information please see our distance learning courses page.
On completion of the course graduates will have:
- cognitive skills of critical thinking, synthesis, and other forms of qualitative analysis
- effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- numeric and quantitative skills, including data analysis, interpretation and extrapolation
- developed effective self-management in terms of time, planning and behaviour, motivation, -- individual initiative and enterprise self-awareness, openness and sensitivity to diversity in terms of people, cultures and business and management issues
- interpersonal skills of effective listening, negotiating, persuasion, presentation and team-work
This school offers programs in: