As the healthcare industry becomes more international, managers must possess a global, practice-oriented education coupled with strong intercultural skills.
The MBA in International Healthcare Management is unique in its teaching and practical approach, seeking to transcend national borders and ways of thinking worldwide.
The MBA Programme in International Healthcare Management develops entrepreneurial healthcare managers equipped with advanced skills and expertise to master the challenges in a globalised healthcare sector.
Through residential modules in select relevant locations world-wide, the programme members will identify best-practices, develop a broad understanding of intercultural issues and build an international network of professionals leading the debate in developing the global healthcare sector.
Specialists and managers along the healthcare value chain pursuing a management career in hospitals, healthcare institutions and companies worldwide (Provider & Payer and Supplier) and wish to acquire leadership focused management qualifications in a global healthcare business setting.
- Global Perspective: International student body and worldwide locations
- International Academic Partners such as Johns Hopkins Carey Business School (USA)
- Practical Experience: Guest lectures by industry experts & frequent site visits
- Great Networking Opportunities: extensive alumni network and regular events
- First university degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (TOEFL min 90 IBT, or equivalent)
- At least three years work experience in the healthcare industry
This school offers programs in:
20 months /part-time. This MBA programme is designed for part-time study by individuals holding down full-time jobs. The programme consists of eight residential modules and one e-based study module; each module week lasts 7 days.
Cost & Fees
- Early Bird Discount (by January 31) - 4,000 Euro
- Early Bird Discount (by April 30) - 2,000 Euro
Locations : Europe, Asia, North America
Last updated June 13, 2016