- Course duration: 12 months full-time (September starts), 15 months full-time (January starts), 2 years part-time.
- Teaching times: 9am-4pm Tuesdays, 1-4pm Wednesdays.
A health-related MBA is an investment in your future career in management. It will prepare you for all types of health and social care operational and senior managerial positions, opening up a range of career opportunities both nationally and internationally.
Our dynamic and industry-specific MBA will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to respond to tomorrow's hospital and health-related institutions overseas, as well as in the UK. You'll explore important management and leadership areas including strategic decision-making and finance and marketing strategy, to support long-term organisational direction. You’ll also have opportunities to network with other managers across the health and social care arena, building relationships to benefit your career.
Depending on personal and professional interests, you can study the course to different levels achieving a Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma rather than completing the full MBA. There are no optional modules to the MBA, they’re all compulsory to make sure we remain focused on the core aims of the course.
Our MBA is supported by experienced practitioners from the field of health management, including local managers and leaders from a range of public and private health institutions.
- Advancing Professional Decision Making
- Enabling Leadership in Health Care
- Finance, Accounting and Marketing in Health Care
- Research Studies
- Strategy Health Care Management
- Major Project Health Management and Health Informatics
Your work is assessed through a variety of methods including seminar, group and individual presentations, virtual learning discussion boards with assessed components, mixed methods such as case review presentations with written commentary, and a final research application activity to conclude the course.
- A First Degree, with Honours, at a minimum final classification of Lower Second (2:2) or equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5 ( Academic level) or equivalent English Language qualification, as recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 15, 2016