This certificate program of both online and onsite business Foundation courses is available for students who need the skills and knowledge of basic business functions. Foundation courses are designed to provide management background for students with non-business undergraduate degrees, ranging from science and engineering to social sciences, the humanities, and various other non-business undergraduate majors.
To fulfill the requirements of the Certificate, a student completes 12 graduate Foundation (Level I) credits. The completion of an undergraduate degree in any area is the minimum requirement to be eligible to take these courses.
The MBA Certificate Program consists of 12 credits:
- Accounting Foundations 3 cr.
- Organizational Foundations 1.5 cr.
- Marketing Foundations 1.5 cr.
And six credits from the following:
- Foundations of Information Systems 1.5 cr.
- Foundations of Statistics 3 cr.
- Finance Foundations 1.5 cr.
- Foundations of Production/Operations Management 1.5 cr.
- Basic Economic Theory 3 cr.
Minimum requirements to be accepted:
A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.