- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Oil and Gas Management
The Master of Business Administration offers a rigorous training across the field of management, including strategy, marketing, information management, leadership, team-building, innovation, human resources, finance, and change management. The program equips graduates to successfully perform in senior management positions, strengthen qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, as well as providing a deeper understanding of essential communication techniques and the role of information technology in organizations.
Finance, Industry, Retail, Business Consultancy, Human Resource Management, Start-up, Government and Semi-Government Organizations, International Organizations.
The MBA program aims to develop in students multi disciplined management knowledge and skills and create well-rounded business leaders that can work across organizational boundaries in today s business world with entrepreneurial skills and a clear vision for the future. Remaining in constant close contact with the business world, the School aims at reacting quickly to changes in the business climate in setting the content of its MBA program. A synopsis of the general objectives is given below:
- To provide an education leading to an academic degree, namely a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- To develop the student’s capacity to think, write and speak effectively and creatively.
- To develop an appreciation of and respect for social, moral and ethical values as the foundation of man’s relationship to his fellow-man and his responsibilities to this community and country.
- To build breadth of perspective and provide sufficient specialization to meet basic professional and career requirements.
- To provide the student with the basic requirements for academic and/or career advancement.
- To produce graduates who have the education and ability to assume leadership roles and undertake responsibilities.
- To ensure a learning experience which will provide students with the necessary academic and professional know-how to enter any sector of the business community as a key person.
- To introduce students to theories of business behavior and the relation of an organization to its internal and external environment as well as to management skills such as the ability to make decisions, analyze and solve business problems and communicate effectively.
- To provide an overall view of the management of an enterprise in a complex and changing environment.
By the end of the program, students are expected to have developed or further improved:
- A systematic critical understanding of organizations, their management and their external context
- The ability to apply relevant knowledge to complex situations
- The ability to respond to and manage change
- Conceptual abilities and analytical skills that enable them to:
- Evaluate the rigor and validity of published research and assess its relevance to new situations;
- Extrapolate from existing research and scholarship to identify new or revised approaches;
- Practice a critical awareness of current issues in business and management informed by leading edge research and practice in the field;
- An understanding of techniques appropriate to detailed investigation into relevant business and management issues the ability to acquire and analyze data and information, evaluate their relevance and validity, and synthesize information in the context of new situations
- The ability to conduct research into business and management issues
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 2, 2016