The EGADE MBA program prepares business executives starting their careers with the knowledge and skills to provide innovative, entrepreneurial and socially responsible leadership in international organizations or their own businesses.
The MBA of the EGADE Business School develops competencies in executives who seek to grow within an organization, providing them with real business experience which is highly enriched in terms of networking with other executives, professors and graduates of the program
Why to choose the EGADE MBA?
- We combine different teaching and learning methods – technology use, teamwork, experiential and theoretical analysis, case studies, and simulations – to stimulate creative thinking and problem solving in the classroom.
- Theprogram uses a pedagogical technique known as the "lockstep" method, in which students follow their study plan with the same group until graduation in order to encourage meaningful networking and integration.
- provides a multicultural learning environment, simulating the real business world.
- Program location: Campus Monterrey, Santa Fe, Ciudad de México, Estado de México, Zona Esmeralda.
- Admissions: January, April and September
- Required Professional Experience: Minimum of three years
- Format: Full Time, Part Time
- Dual Degree: Yes
- International Study: Yes
- Brochure: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/f0bdd839
Some Schools currently in EGADE MBA exchange students program:
- McGill University (Canadá)
- University of British Colombia (Canadá)
- Cornell University (EUA)
- Copenhagen Business School CBS (Dinamarca)
- Aalto University School of Business(Finlandia)
- ESSEC Business School (Francia)
- Universität St.Gallen (Suiza)
- ESB Business School - Reutlingen University (Alemania)
- Nanyang Business School - Nanyang Technological University (Singapur)
• Educate professionals to manage change and organizational transformations.
• Prepare future leaders with a global perspective who can interact with all functional areas in order to define effective strategies and maximize strategic competitive advantages.
• Train executives to use ethical decision making skills, new technology, and teamwork to solve complex problems.
• Develop executives who can create sustainable value for an organization within different corporate contexts and in different countries and regions around the world.
The Full-time MBA offers the following areas of concentration:
• Innovation and Design of Business Models
This school offers programs in: