MBA Construction and Real Estate
The focus of this programme is the application of business and management principles within the Real Estate and Construction sectors. You will study relevant core modules covering key subjects such as organisation leadership, strategic management, change, finance and marketing. You will then choose your electives, dependant on your personal career goals.
Apply by 02 Feb 2015 to start 02 March 2015
Why study this course?
- A specialist MBA for the Real Estate and Construction sectors
- Study for an MBA whilst working
- Develop leadership skills
- Improve your career prospects
- Become eligible to apply for membership of RICS and CIOB.
Award: MBA Construction and Real Estate
Duration: 2 years (standard route)
An accelerated route is available (18 months): please contact Admissions if you are interested in this.
Time commitment: 15-20 hours a week
Fees: £8,600 (7 modules@ £950 per module plus the Postgraduate Project @ £1,950)*
Application and start dates: Apply by 02 February 2015 to start 02 March 2015
This programme is now registered with the Skills Funding Agency for Professional and Career Development Loans.
*The module fee is reviewed annually, but any increases are subject to CEM's price cap promise. See Fees and Supplements for further details.
The MBA Construction and Real Estate will be awarded by the College of Estate Management.
Entrants to this programme are normally required to have attained one of the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2) and three years' experience
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) Level 5 plus eight years' relevant work experience - five of which should be at appropriate senior management level
- A professional qualification plus eight years' relevant experience - five of which should be at appropriate senior management level.
Students may apply to enter the programme in either semester.
Two assessments per module. Either examination and/or coursework.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 2, 2015