Luxury and Fashion Management MBA
The Luxury and Fashion Management MBA helps students develop a managerial and entrepreneurial approach to the international fashion and luxury industries.
This comprehensive program is designed to teach the skills particularly sought after in the fashion and luxury sectors, so that graduates are fully prepared for senior management positions in these markets.
- Graduates of any 3-4 year undergraduate degree who wish to specialize in the luxury and/or fashion industries
- Master’s graduates who would like to gain a secondqualification in luxury management and understand industry characteristics and the luxury environment
- Professionals who want to develop their career in luxury or who work in close contact with the luxury industry (e.g., designers)
- French (40%) and international (60%) candidates.
- Marketing: Marketing director, Brand manager, Product manager, Regional trade marketing manager, CRM study manager, Market study Manager
- Fashion: Product buyer, Sourcing manager, Fashion collection director
- Sales: Area manager, Export manager, Sales manager, Category manager travel retail,
- Account manager, Store manager, Trainee store manager
- Merchandising: Visuel merchandiser
- Communication: PR manager, Project leader events & CRM, Communication manager
- Buying: Buyer manager
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 16, 2016