Levene MBA with specializations
MBA International Business
The Levene MBA International Business is designed to provide early career professionals with the business savvy required to compete internationally with global competitors. Our MBA International specialization teaches students how to close the gap on the unfamiliarity of foreign cultures and business protocols – to provide leading analysis and strategy tools augmented with a superb international study tour. Alumni become a part of a global network with classmates from many countries including China, Nigeria, Korea, Mexico, Holland, Japan and Saudi Arabia.
MBA Engineering Management
The Levene MBA Engineering Management is designed to provide professionals working in engineering contexts with core business skills that will enable them to excel and lead as part of an executive team. Our MBA Engineering Management specialization teaches students the fundamentals of business with a focus on technology intensive industries – offering industry specific training in project management, economics and business law plus risk management. The degree incorporates an international study tour which meets with a variety engineering firms, some global.
Levene MBA with Specializations Admission Information
Applicants must meet the entrance requirements of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (requirements 1 and 2), with the additions of requirements 3 to 5 (where applicable):
- Applicants are normally required to have completed a four year undergraduate degree with an acceptable grade point average equivalent to Canadian 70%.
- International applicants must submit proof of English proficiency if the language of instruction in their undergraduate degree was not English. The minimum required TOEFL score is 580 paper-based / 80 internet-based. See the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research website for minimum required scores for subsections of the TOEFL and on other language tests.
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 is required (for both the MBA program and the post-graduate diploma)
- A minimum of three years work experience is required (post undergraduate degree).
- Applicants must have successfully completed the Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Foundations (or equivalent) or achieve a minimum of 70% in each of 10 qualifying courses (or their equivalents) as follows: BUS 210, BUS 250, BUS 260, BUS 285, BUS 288, BUS 290, ECON 201, ECON 202, STAT 100, plus one additional undergraduate course. Students who have successfully completed the Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Foundations will not be required to submit the results of an additional GMAT.