We appreciate your interest in studying at FBS. Every day we are improving our programs in order to provide our students with the best up-to-date business development programs. International MBA (IMBA) is the English spoken, one-year duration, officially recognized, double degree FBS program which is designed to develop your abilities to lead international corporate initiatives, while reacting to a highly competitive business environment. The concept of the International MBA leads, firstly, to an integrated managerial and global vision of the company which is essential for any professional wishing to improve and advance his/her management career. Secondly, this global perspective of the company will be complemented by a specialization in the student’s particular area of interest.
This program allows managers to assume their role with greater guarantees of success and enhances the possibilities for professional development.
International MBA program is divided in 4 general parts while the parts are subdivided in several thematic clusters. The program structure is the following:
- Senior management course (SMC) The SMC is subdivided into 3 modules: A. Senior Management Area B. Operational Areas of the Company C. Abilities and Management Skills Development
- BUSINESS PLAN
- a INTERNSHIP
- b EXCHANGE PROGRAM
IMBA provides you with:
- 1 year intensive and practical business training
- The freedom of choosing you specialization
- Free Spanish language course
- Personal development training
- Wide range of internship
- Exchange programs option
- MBA official degree + Master´s own FBS degree The International MBA admission requirements are as follows:
• The holder of a university degree (or a final year degree student), or to have at least three years’ work experience in a relevant post
• Two letters of recommendation • An interview by Skype with the Dean of Fundesem Business School, or, failing that, with the Head of Academic Coordination
Once admitted, International MBA students must take two more tests to assess their levels of subject and language knowledge. The price of the International MBA is 14.075 euros. To start your admission process:
- Access http://www.fundesem.es/en/admissionprocess.asp
- On the right side of the page you have to create your new FBS Account and fill in the “Admission Request”. Once completed, you will have to attach the deposit receipt of the Application fee* payment to the control panel in the Request Menu “Document Upload”, in the section “Payment Brochure”.
- Once it is done our managers will guide you through the rest of the admission process. *The Application fee consists of the equivalent of €100 (one hundred euros) in national currency and it will cover the costs of the Profile XT Test (http://www.profilesinternational.com/products/profilext-employee-assessment.php ) and the interview. The two evaluations are required in order to establish the appropriateness of your profile for the program you wish to study. You can directly access to the Application fee payment following this link: http://www.fundesem.es/tpvv/payment.asp The program is due to start next June 2015. The deadline for sending the documents is a month before the program starts. Our contact information, especially the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , is at your disposal for any inquiries you might have. We will make sure to answer any doubts you might come up with and guide you through the entire admission process. Kind regards, It goes quick but It is forever: An MBA in our lives: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WmnohtHcmM .
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 23, 2015