CESINE’s MBA in International Marketing is a programme oriented towards International specialization in the field of Publicity, Public Relations and Marketing. Students will obtain knowledge in the management if global communications and marketing, providing them with a multidisciplinary professional profile specialized in the segmentation of products or services and the knowledge of the best research techniques for international markets.
- Graduates interested in working for multinational companies.
- Professionals in advertising and communications who wish to broaden their field of work to global areas.
- Managers who could have high responsibility positions in advertising and communications companies located in different cultural environments.
- Graduates in social studies who wish to complete their training with a postgraduate programme
- Graduates interested in international communication, whether it is related to advertising agencies, marketing departments or public relations.
- Some of the main topics developed during the programme are communications, negotiation and leadership, although they are focused on the international environment, especially on international media. Business communications have stopped being local to open up to the global world. Therefore, there is a need for professionals who are able to manage information in an international level.
- Specific training in institutional protocol for international contexts.
- Knowing the international legislation related to marketing and advertising
- Developing a multicultural and global vision of international business and carrying out internships in the USA.
- Precisely knowing and applying research and market techniques skills.
- Mastering business communications and specializing in media relations.
- Mastering leadership, negotiation and communications skills.
- Mastering ICT.
- Learning and improving languages.
At CESINE Business School we get involved in your career once you have finished your MBA. That is why we provide personalized advice in professional development. The students of the International Marketing MBA will profit from our close relationship with a growing business network, with more than 450 agreements with national and international companies.
Talking about CESINE Business School is talking about full employment. 85% of our graduates are working 6 months after the finish our MBA programmes.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 22, 2015