International Marketing MBA - London Campus
The international business environment is currently undergoing a series of fundamental and far-reaching economic, social, technological and geo-political changes. These changes have led to the emergence of a new and different market reality that demands of manager's new and different patterns of thinking and behaviour.
The International Marketing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) has been designed to equip students for a career in international marketing by developing the critical knowledge and competencies in the identification, analysis and solution of problems encountered in international marketing and the development of international marketing strategies.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
This course has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study at Coventry University London Campus you will benefit from a degree programme that:
- Has multiple start dates: in September, January and April
- Provides a unique experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders
- Includes work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures
- Requires no previous work experience
- Can help you secure future employment by offering essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview technique
- Questions conventional wisdoms and replaces them with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking, and new insights
Learning and assessment reflect an action learning approach focused upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis. The university provides student support, as well as comprehensive advice on immigration and visas.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The MBA International Marketing has been developed to provide graduates with the opportunity to acquire high level expertise in strategic business, and commercial competencies needed for an international context.
The key elements of the course include:
- A pathway structure that provides opportunities to specialise in international finance, global business and international marketing,
- an emphasis given to the application of knowledge through, for example, internship opportunities and engagement with real-world business projects from the private, public and third sectors,
- the utilisation of technologies and software such as GMMSO (Global Marketing Management System On-line).
The learning and assessment of the MBA International Marketing reflect an action learning approach and is focused upon teamwork, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
The MBA programmes are delivered over four terms and you can choose to begin your programme in October, January or April
All MBA students study five core management modules, four mandatory modules and an internship or project.
MBA International Marketing Modules include:
- Advanced business practice,
- sustainable strategy – from planning to implementation,
- leading in a changing world,
- finance, funding and legislative frameworks for success,
- marketing in a global age,
- retail marketing management,
- buyer behaviour analysis: the psychology of buying,
- alternative markets,
- organisation internship or consulting project or dissertation.
These Academic Regulations for Programmes at Coventry University London Campus provide a set of rules that must be applied when determining the basic requirements for the construction of courses and for entry, progression and the granting of credit-bearing programmes at Coventry University's London Campus. These provide a set of rules that must be applied when determining the basic requirements for the construction of courses and for entry, progression and the granting of credit-bearing programmes at Coventry University's London Campus.
- A second class honours degree (2:2) or (or equivalent).
- For international students, English language qualification; IELTS of 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- No work experience required.