If you are the type of person looking for international professional growth and would like to have the opportunity to pursue an MBA totally in English, this is the program for you.
The International MBA offered by the Graduate School of Business at ESAN University is a new MBA program focusing on the International nature of Global Businesses. All courses are conducted in English; students will be studying in a worldwide environment with international and local students. This dynamic gives the opportunity to develop their knowledge of management through a global perspective.
This unique program promotes multicultural and intercultural understanding. The International MBA graduates will:
• Extend their network to include professionals from around the world.
• Expand their vision of doing business.
• Have access to international job opportunities.
THE PROGRAM´S MISSION
One of the main objectives of the program is to develop an international environment where candidates have the opportunity to acquire essential management skills. Students will learn to apply their knowledge with multi-cultural students and build a network abroad. After the program students will become competitive and upstanding leaders; and professionals who possess excellent critical thinking skills and an international vision of the world.
The International MBA ́s curricular structure is dynamic, constantly reviewed and adapted to meet the business world’s changing scenarios and requirements.
Academic structures that respond to real world needs
ESAN’s International MBA is a challenging program that is known for its grounding in real world scenarios. Its intensive courses mirror real life situations and demand daily preparation and permanent group work.
Quality of strategic alliances
The strength of ESAN’s International MBA is rooted in the quality of its education and professional alliances. These ties create an enriching environment in cross-cultural interaction and permanent debate. To strengthen the quality of its alliances, ESAN subscribes to agreements with topnotch institutions around the world.
ESAN’s graduates are on the cutting edge of advances in management. ESAN’s International MBA offers opportunities for continuing education as well as conferences and seminars. This program is unique in the region and its participants are always a step ahead.
ESAN's International MBA offers students the opportunity to obtain a world-class dual degree. Participants study the first two terms of the program at ESAN's campus and complete the last two terms at one of the 7 prestigious partner universities abroad. This Double Degree option is offered by ESAN and one of its 7 partner universities worldwide. At the end of the Program, participants will obtain an MBA degree from ESAN and a second degree from the international university. Through this program, ESAN joins forces with several prestigious foreign universities to provide students with a unique academic experience that culminates in a Master's degree from both institutions.
How is the dual degree program structured?
The participant will complete half of the MBA program at ESAN and the other half at the double degree partner university. Upon completion of both segments ESAN confers an MBA degree and the partner university grants an MBA, Master of Management or Master of International Business depending on the structure of its program.
• The participant has to finish the first half of the International MBA program at ESAN University prior to starting the other half at the partner university.
• Good performance at ESAN (preferably to be part of the top third of the class).
• Language proficiency, minimum intermediate level.
• Other requirements of the partner university.
• Tuition for the dual degree program varies from university to university.
• Participants will cover their traveling and living expenses (travel tickets, insurance, lodging, etc).
PARTNER UNIVERSITIES THAT PARTICIPATE IN OUR DOUBLE DEGREE
- MIM - Master of Management, Groupe ESC Clermont
- MIB - Master of International Business, Florida International University
- MBA - Master of Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin
- MBA-Master of Business Administration, Handelshochschule Leipzig (HHL)
- DESCM-Diplôme de l'ESC Montpellier - ESC Montpellier, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier
- Master Program in Management, IESEG School of Management-Lille/Paris, Lille Catholic University
- Master en Gestion de l'entreprise, ICHEC - Brussels Management School
This school offers programs in: