Prepare yourself for success
This rigorous, intensive program covers a wide range of functional areas to equip you with the business theory and then asks you to apply your knowledge to the reality of the commercial world. Developed in close collaboration with the business community, the program is updated every year to reflect the latest developments in academic knowledge, business practices and skills to bring you the most current and relevant MBA program.
TheInternational MBA program covers a wide range of the functional areas of business and requires you to apply your knowledge to the reality of the commercial world. We enhance your personal and leadership skills through a series of personal development classes, networking opportunities, guest lectures, self-discovery workshops and our unique coaching program. Our comprehensive curriculum will inform and inspire you in preparation for success - both now and well into the future. Your passion for international business will be ignited through working with international companies and following global experience modules that span over 3 continents: Europe, North America and Asia.
- 12-month full-time program
- Small class size and an intimate, on-campus experience
- Personal approach from dedicated faculty and staff member
- International experience including three key global markets
- Focus on leadership development
- Development of management and strategic decision-making skills and abilities
- Networking opportunities with current & future international leaders in business
International MBA Program Design
Nyenrode conveys the values Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Stewardship. Successful business people understand the importance of building strong relationships, stimulating entrepreneurship, and taking into account the values, beliefs and needs of all related parties in society, as well as the needs of the environment.
The classes combine problem-based learning, lectures, workshops, case studies, company visits, seminars, business simulations and video conferences. The fast-pace program allows builds on your ability to work well under pressure while providing for networking opportunities. As part of our Friday Program, Nyenrode’s MBA students visit a wide variety of different companies and liaison with top leaders in business while working on real-life cases. We also have unique coaching, leadership and career development programs to help you get the most out of your program.
Topics that are covered within the program typically include, but are not limited to:
- Financial Accounting
- Foundations of Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Business Process Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- International Business
- Marketing Strategy
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Human Resource Management
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- Management Accounting & Control
- Global Outsourcing & Offshoring
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Ethics
- Business Sustainability
Nyenrode is built on remarkable people. Nyenrodians are bright, social and eager to perform. The typical MBA student possesses the following:
- alertness and confidence to seize opportunities
- intelligence to grasp complex concepts
- motivation to learn in a team-oriented environment
- skills to communicate fluently and effectively
- integrity to maintain high ethical standards in business
- openness to appreciate a multicultural atmosphere
- quality of leadership that earns respect from colleagues
- drive and energy to compete and succeed
Nyenrode invites remarkable talents!
Nyenrode understand that choosing which university suits you best is a difficult task. Therefore, we have created the MBA Weekends.
MBA Weekends are events where you get the chance to interact with other potential students from all over the world, participate in interactive lectures, workshops and networking events with alumni and current students.
Nyenrode welcomes remarkable talents as our guests: hotel, accomodation and airfare included!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 6, 2015