International Finance MBA
The MBA International Finance aims to provide students with a thorough understanding of the main financial concepts and techniques in the area of capital markets and corporate finance, notably in an international context.
The program is designed for students and finance professionals, who are interested in widening their knowledge in fields like portfolio theory, risk management and financial decision-making. The MBA International Finance offers candidates the opportunity to build skills and extensive expertise in finance and to prepare their professional project. Upon successful completion of the study program, students will be qualified to practice in a variety of financial services areas and in business such as banks, insurance companies and financial service companies.
- Candidates having a 3-4 year bachelor’s degree aiming to specialize in financial markets
- Candidates having a master’s degree who are interested in an international program in finance
- Professionals aiming to develop theoretical and practical skills in different financial areas, in an international context
- French candidates (40%) and international candidates (60%).
- Portfolio manager
- Financial analyst
- Financial advisor
- Risk manager
- Financial services consultant
- Compliance officer
- Investment banking analyst
- Relationship managers, sales and marketing
- Private banker
- Performance measurement specialist
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 20, 2016