International Business Management MBA
The International Business Management MBA is designed to meet increasing demand from Bachelor’s and Master’s graduates who wish to gain technical knowledge and practical skills for conducting international business. The program’s emphasis on strategy and competitive intelligence provides students the scope necessary for executive positions in this field.
The general thrust of this MBA is on building technical knowledge, linguistic fluency and intercultural skills. Notions of accountability, teamwork and project management in an intercultural context are emphasized, helping students develop the qualities required to excel in the international business arena.
- Graduates of any 3-4 year undergraduate degree who aim for an international career
- Master’s graduates who would like to enhance their original qualification with international management capabilities.
- Business professionals who want to move towards international careers
- French (40%) and international (60%) candidates.
- Export corporate director
- Export director
- Export area director
- International project manager
- International division manager
- International buyer
- Sales manager
- International sales manager
- International development coordinator
- Consultant in international trade
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 20, 2016