Start Date: October 2016
Duration: 20 months
Format: Part Time
Teaching language: English
Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Italy), another European Business School for the International Week and Exchange programs abroad.
Required qualification: professional graduates with at least 3 years of work experience ideally in international environments.
Tuition Fee: € 29.000
Description: The International Part Time MBA is designed for talented professionals who want to continue their career while undertaking their studies and apply immediately the new skills acquired in the program on their job place. The 2016 edition of the International Part Time MBA is now offered in a brand new and innovative format focusing on the latest business and management topics that the corporate world of today faces. The new improved format of the MBA program is one of a kind designed to impart technical and interpersonal skills needed by the modern manager who is increasingly required to solve cross functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems.
Management boot camps focused on the business challenges of the future, international exchanges all around the world and personal development activities allow students to customize their MBA. Moreover, students of the 2016 edition will participate in a new International Week in a prestigious European Business School and will have also the opportunity to experience an intensive one-week study tour in Silicon Valley. Ambition, independence and humility are also highly desirable characteristics and, finally, we are looking for people who are highly motivated to bring their own personal contribution to the class and to promote diversity. The School of Management of Politecnico di Milano is accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and ASFOR, is associated with the World Business Forum and is in the European Business School Financial Times Rankings.
The minimum requirements for the MBA programme are:
- Application and MIP Test fee (€ 150)
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- University Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution and Official Transcripts
- MIP test (mandatory)
- GMAT/GRE score if available (optional but highly recommended)*
- Certificate of English Proficiency* (not mandatory for admission purposes, but it is required to access exchanges programs)
- 1 or 2 letters of reference (optional)
- Official university transcripts
- Copy of passport/EU Identity card
- 2 passport sized photographs
* If you wish to send your scores directly to MIP, please note that our school code is 7455
Applications are now open, please refer to www.mip.polimi.it/mbapt for details. For more information and application assistance, please write to email@example.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 28, 2015