The latest software and integrated social media platforms connect you to an inspiring global community. This unique distance learning programme allows you to collaborate with other students and communicate with your tutor wherever you are in the world.
With its wide range of electives on offer, the Global Online MBA programme allows you to tailor your MBA to your individual career goals.
The Imperial Global Online MBA uses the latest online teaching tools to deliver a distance learning experience to suit today’s busy working professional, allowing you the flexibility to learn on your own terms, in your own time.
Study in a truly international online community and gain exposure to global business practices and perspectives.
The practical curriculum will accelerate your learning through business simulations, case studies and projects.
Receive dedicated careers coaching to help you harness your leadership potential and realise your professional aspirations.
Upcoming information sessions
We hold online information sessions throughout the year, along with international information sessions in major cities.
You’ll normally need one of the following:
- At least a Lower Second Class Honours degree OR international equivalent
- An acceptable professional qualification*
*Acceptable professional qualifications:
- Full membership of Any Institute of Chartered Accountants in the UK or Ireland
- Full membership of Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accounting
- Associateship or Fellowship of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Full membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
English language requirement
All MBA students must meet our English language entry requirements. If you have a degree taught in English within the following countries, you meet the English requirement automatically: Australia; Canada; Guyana; Ireland; New Zealand; South Africa; United Kingdom; United States of America; West Indies. This applies only to degrees that were studied entirely and awarded in the relevant country.
Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- IELTS and TOEFL scores are only valid if they are less than two years old on the programme start date.
- You may submit your online application prior to meeting the English language requirement.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 12, 2016