London School of Business and Finance, in partnership with the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, is proud to offer their internationally recognised online Global MBA programme to the most ambitious students around the world. You will attain premier leadership and management skills through a selection of 16 elective modules, facilitating the option to tailor your course to suit your professional goals. With course delivery through InterActive’s advanced online learning platform, you will have access to industry-leading course content, HD video tutorials, access to professional and peer student networks, and student support, all at your fingertips, everywhere, 24/7. It’s your world. It’s your Global MBA.
To be considered for the following Online Global MBA programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- Where English is not a first language, and the Student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- a. TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
- b. TOEFL PBT score of 547; or
- c. IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
- d. Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
List of documents required on registration:
- Completed application form
- Statement of Goals
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- Proof of English proficiency
- A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the graduate program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
5 intakes per year
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 12, 2016