Global Emerging Markets MBA
The Global Emerging Marketins MBA (GEMMBA) brings the excellence of ESEUNE European Business School to six international locations in China (Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong), Russia (Moscow), India (Bangalore) and Brazil (rio de Janeiro).
The GEMMBA is the first MBA business program designed to develop successful entrepreneurial and business skills for emerging markets. The GEMMBA offers a comprehensive look at emerging markets, especially the BRIC economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China), as they integrate with the global economy and provides the context for understanding the unique social, political, environmental, and ethical questions associated with doing business in emerging markets.
This Full-time MBA programme can be completed in one year (40 weeks) and comprises of 16 courses that are all taught in English. The 40 weeks are divided in 4 Terms (10 weeks each Term) starting September 2012 in Beijing. The GEMMBA includes 24 weeks (6 months, 2 Terms) ofpaid internships (practical training in chinese firms).
- Complete the application form online
- You will be required to send documents (degree, transcripts, proof of English ability, recommendation letters, resume, essays, etc.) via email. The documents you provide will allow us to form a preliminary judgment about your suitability.
- Personal interview with a member of the admissions committee (allows us to assess your emotional intelligence, integrity, etc.)
- Your results are compared to an average attained by individuals from a similar professional management background, and feedback is provided to all candidates.
All applicants non English language speaker, who did not earn an undergraduate degree from a school whose primary language of instruction is English, must submit proof of proficiency in English
- IELTS test of English (score of 6.5)
- Paper-based TOEFL (570)
- Computer-based TOEFL (230)
- Internet-based TOEFL (70)
- Cambridge (FCE, CAE or CPE)