GAU Affiliated University (Dulles University) faces one of the newest challenges to education. Build an institution that will meet the challenge of education for future leaders that will face continuous changes in technology that affects their role as leaders in a global economy. Dulles University believes it is meeting this challenge by providing its “Cloud Based Learning to tomorrow’s leaders.
What’s Different about Cloud based Learning?
- The curriculum focus is on Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s) needed to succeed in Business.
- Approach to learning is business related that emphasizes a global perspective throughout its curriculum.
- Cloud Based Learning is education that transforms the individual through learning that molds future leaders.
- A program that engages and involves the student through collaborating, participating and learning.
- Cloud Based Learning increases career opportunities by using technology used by today’s working professional.
All students participating in the MBA degree program have their own Student Representative that is available to answer any questions before, during and after their enrollment in any Cloud Based Learning online course.
Courses expected to be offered:
- The University expects new students to limit their first semester to two courses. The first courses in the MBA degree program are:MGMT 500 (3 credits), MGMT 503 (3 credits)
The fees setting:
Application fee $100
Registration fee $200
The tuition fee includes: the electronic textbook (immediate access upon registration, orientation class, testing fees, access to online library). The only fee paid is the registration fee as demonstrated above the tuition fee includes everything else.
The GAU USA on-line MBA is the elite program of study for managers serious in ensuring that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to operate effectively in the business world as owners, senior managers, or entrepreneurs. The on-line Master of Business Administration curriculum offers students the opportunity to develop a broad understanding of organization and business and then to focus on a special area of interest. The program is designed to promote career advancement for professionals from every undergraduate background and is specifically designed for the working student. The normal progression of a student leads to the completion of the degree in a period of two years.
On-line Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Concentrations in:
- Computer Software Engineering Technology (CSET)
- International Relations
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 6, 2016