ESAN's MBA degree was the first degree of its type awarded in the Spanish speaking world. It is fully accredited by the Asamblea Nacional de Rectores, and consistently top ranked as a high-level graduate business program with firm links with national and international universities and corporations.
This MBA is designed within the frame of the strictest international academic standards, with topnotch instructional and information technology and under the academic responsibility of a qualified Management experienced faculty. It has international recognition, reflected in the double-degree and student exchange agreements with the most prestigious foreign universities, as well as in AMBAÂ´s acreditation.
Full-Time MBA Program
The Full-Time Magister Program is addressed to professionals seeking to accelerate their employment development. This Program requires the student's sole dedication by accrediting a minimum of two years professional experience. The program lasts a total of 14 months distributed in four academic periods. The program is held each year.
To train managers for the current millennium: business-minded leaders, with great working capacity, integrity and dynamism; solid education and ample criteria to identify and solve problems in a creative manner and with the international vision required to successfully manage enterprises in the emerging and highly competitive markets in the region.
ESAN's Magister Program is concentrated on the following four main pillars:
- A continuously renewed faculty through research work, constant training, new hires and visiting professors;
- A group of carefully selected students based on their capacity and work experience;
- A study plan in permanent evolution adapted to the needs of today's manager and with the time required by MBA programs; and finally,
- The most adequate infrastructure and technology in the country.
ESAN offers specialized master courses in the following areas
- Major in General Management
- Major in Finances
- Major in Marketing
- Major in Information Technology
This school offers programs in: