The Full-Time MBA is committed to graduating successful leaders. With complete immersion in an experience-based curriculum that draws on the entrepreneurial spirit and innovation of the San Francisco Bay Area, you will be poised to take the next step for your career.
You can expect rigorous academics and an emphasis on global and ethical principles that will sharpen your business acumen, develop your leadership skills, and prepare you for today's global marketplace. The School of Management fosters a collaborative and enterprising spirit. Acquire the skills you need to advance your career.
Select from one of 5 optional concentrations:
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- International Business
- Organization Development
- Offered at USF's San Francisco Downtown Campus (fall semester)
- Program length an average of 2 years, 56 credits
- Meets four to five days per week including occasional Saturdays
- Wide range of scholarship and financial aid options
- Two years professional work experience preferred
- Accredited by the AACSB, the highest standard of achievement held only by 5% of business schools worldwide
- Official Transcript(s) – Upload copies of transcripts from each accredited college or university attended to the online application. If admitted to the program, instructions for sending official, sealed transcripts will be provided.
- Résumé – Submit a current résumé. Two years of post-undergraduate, professional experience is preferred for the Full-Time MBA.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters of recommendation are required. At least one letter should come from a professional contact.
- Statement of Purpose or Essay – A 500 to 1000 word essay is required. Please upload one document answering the following questions: 1). What are your short and long term professional goals? Please include why you want an MBA from the University of San Francisco School of Management and how the degree will help you achieve those goals. 2). Your background, passions, and personal interests are important to us. What are 5 things we don't already know about you?
- GMAT/GRE – A valid GMAT or GRE score is required. Upload a copy of your score report to the online application. You must also request that an official score report be sent to USF from ETS (GRE) or GMAC (GMAT). The USF school code for the GRE is 4850. The USF codes for the GMAT are 91M-7L-48 (Full-Time MBA) and 91M-7L-38 (Part-Time MBA).
- Interview - The University of San Francisco School of Management interviews are by invitation only. As such, should you be selected to interview, an invitation will be sent to the email account associated with your online application and include all necessary details.
- English Proficiency – All applicants are required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE Academic score. Any applicant who has completed two or more years of a degree program at a higher education institution in the U.S.A., or any of the exempt countries (contact us for more information), is waived of this requirement. Participation in the USF School of Management United States Business Communications and Culture program (USBCC) may be required of any applicant at the discretion of the Admission Committee.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 9, 2016