The full-time program is taught in English, and part-time program is taught in Chinese in the first year and in English in the second year. Both programs run two years, aiming at cultivating forward-looking and innovative business leaders with financial expertise. More than just finance, what you get here is also a strong network of alumni to support your career. Whatever your prior profession is, SAIF paves your way towards the financial world.
- Worldwide gurus of finance, with expertise in both western and Chinese markets;
- Advanced curriculum in Finance, furthering your know-how;
- Virtual trading practice based on real-time stock fluctuations;
- A gathering of talented human capital, leads to the exchange of brilliant minds;
- Not Just Finance --- also covering other relevant subjects;
- Growing value of your degree, with the rapid growth of SAIF and Chinese financial markets;
- Tailor-made career service.
- English Language Requirement: Proficiency in English.
- Professional Experience Requirements: A minimum of three years’ working experience after graduation by the first day of enrollment
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor degree or higher
Tuition Fee and Expenses
Students from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan:
- Full-time program: RMB 168,000
- Part-time program: RMB 238,000
- Full-time & Part-time: RMB 238, 000
Books, Course Materials & Recreation: Approx.100 RMB per course
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 5, 2015