Executive Master of Business Administration
Offered by the Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow)
Conducted in Russian
IBS-Moscow was the first to introduce an EMBA programme in Russia in 2001.
It was designed to meet the needs of Russian company owners and top managers.
The average age of our students is 38-40. The programme is focused on strategic management and leadership.
The aim of the programme is to help executives and business owners make use of break-through management ideas, apply their experience in the most efficient manner possible, and unleash their strategic management and leadership capabilities. The EMBA enrols over 250 students. More than 800 have already completed the programme.
A significant component of our EMBA is a 'foreign training module’ that provides for classes at one of the leading European business schools. You can find more information about it in the International Co-operation section.
Our EMBA programme has been accredited
• by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation
• and the Association of Masters in Business Administration (AMBA).
• BusinessWeek magazine ranked our EMBA programme as one of the best in the world. For more see: Membership, Accreditation and Rankings.
Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow)
Institute of Business Studies (IBS-Moscow) within the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, a leading collegiate business school in Russia, was established in 1988.
Our current strategy at IBS-Moscow is to reinforce our existing and winning new market positions in Russia and to prepare for our entry to the international business education market, building on the improved training programmes, teaching process, image and brand.
We believe that our key competencies are:
• Extended expertise in teaching and research activities
• Broader educational and leadership excellence for the students
• National brand advantage in recruitment
• Continuous practice-driven programme renovation
• Commitment to international co-operation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 31, 2015