Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS.
For Academic Researchers and Educators
The Executive Master's of Leadership and Change Management (eMBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in Leadership and Change management diploma study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar, this course will help students to gain more skills as well as a respected qualification to be better leader and to take the right decision in many difficult cases, including the change management.
At the end of Master study program the graduates will combine theory with experiance they have and display a better knowledge of their management industry. Students are equipped with most important leadership tools and theories to re-enter the labour market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within their chosen field.
In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
eMBA: 6 months + thesis
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Leadership and Change Management
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Research Methods
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: 6 months + Thesis (thesis takes around 6 months)
Diploma: Executive MBA in Leadership and Change Management
Age: Minimum age 23 years
Previous study: 5 years Management experience + High School Diploma or Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Study Method: Online
Fee: 10900 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 7, 2016