Advance Your Expertise at ABMS
Connect with learners and leaders just like you in our online master's programs. You will go as far as your mind will take you as a master's student at ABMS.
For Academic Researchers and Educators
The Executive Master's of Institutional and Educational Management (eMBA) signifies the next level of achievement in any academic discipline.
This Executive Master (EMBA) in Institutional and Educational management study program is ideal for students who worked directly after high school for at least 5 years in a managerial position in the same field or similar, at the end of Master in Institutional and Educational management study program the graduates will combine theory with their experiance and display a sound knowledge in the educational field. Students are equipped with useful educational know-how and theories to enter the labour market and contribute more effectively and efficiently to organizations within the educational field.
This Executive Master in Institutional and Educational Management study program is made and prepared by an university director in Switzerland who worked in 4 different schools and universities in Switzerland for many years. This program is designed to help students to understand how to run a school or college and how they can become a better manager in the Educational Field.
Our Institutional and Educational Management study program will prepare you for today’s challenges to be a leader and to be able to solve problems you will face in any situation. Our Graduates will improve their capacity understand and communicate effectively with their students and work colleague, think Independently and work in a team to thrive in work situations.
In our master's programs, you will:
- Develop and practice innovative research methods.
- Earn the highest quality of education.
- Achieve the expertise to publish in peer-reviewed journals.
- Become a successful researcher and professional.
eMBA: 6 months + thesis
We have 4 intakes per year: January, April, July, and October
The master will take your leadership to the next level. In our master's programs, you will:
- Study and apply innovative research methods.
- Combine applied research and professional practice.
- Prepare to make an impact in policy and practice.
- Learn strategies to facilitate more effective, adaptable organizations and create positive change.
- Become a more innovative leader in your field.
Study Language: this study program taught entirely in English.
- Institutional and Educational Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
Duration: 6 months + Thesis (thesis takes around 6 months)
Diploma: Executive MBA in Institutional and Educational Management
Age: Minimum age 23 years
Previous study: 5 years Management experience + High School Diploma or Bachelor or equivalent
English level: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (Only for students from non-English speaking countries or students who did not study at English speaking school) IF you dont have english certificate you can do our own english test for free of charge.
Study Method: Online
Fee: 10900 Euro
Note: Study fee does not include application and reservation fee (to guarantee you a study place) of 240 Euro (onetime payment and non-refundable).
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: this program is equivalent to 60 ECTS
European Qualifications Framework: this program is equivalent to EQF Level 7
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 24, 2016