Do you have the ambition to further develop your career in your organization, but is self-deployment also high on your agenda and do you want to deploy your talents? Do you want to make the difference in your company or organization, but also in the global context of society?
Then you sure are ready for an Executive MBA at Antwerp Management School, a truly unique program with international faculty and participants with whom you start a journey where self-awareness, cooperation, understanding of the global business context and societal consciousness are key.
Why follow this program at Antwerp Management School?
The EMBA is designed to maximize knowledge sharing, with dialogue-driven lessons, engaging you in lively discussions with Faculty and peers. The traditional and vested MBA content is highly valued and rooted in the program: we deepen and broaden your conceptual management knowledge of the business, stretching you beyond your given specialist expertise into the realm of strategic thinking and acting.
Through an integrated personal development portfolio, your personal executive coach will support you in understanding your behavioral mechanisms, mental maps and collaboration preferences, allowing you to get out of your comfort zone and to the core of your performance capabilities. This process will be facilitated during the 2 years of your MBA through in class sessions, seven one-to-one coaching sessions and a community project, finally resulting in a career development plan.
To enhance your global outlook you'll join your fellow executive MBA participants from our Moscow campus during three one-week global residencies in Moscow, New York and Antwerp. On these study trips local challenges are investigated from an economic, geopolitical, cultural and environmental point of view. The residencies include lectures, company visits and debates with business leaders, exposing you to international business strategies and developing your intercultural competence of working in culturally diverse teams and organizations.
Executive MBA Campus Moscow
This MBA is designed to support experienced and globally oriented managers to be truly successful in their careers in an international environment and within the Russian context.
What can you expect?
Content level: Building Expertise, Strategic
After attending this program
- You are prepared for complex management challenges and responsibilities
- You will have enhanced your analytical and critical thinking and improved your decision making
- You have a solid understanding of all the functional areas of global business
- You have a thorough insight of how organizations create value for their customers
- You can bring extra value to your current position when applying the best practices and frameworks in your day to day work
- You have a corporate reflection and can create a holistic approach to business challenges
- You will have developed internal consultancy skills and change-agent capabilities
- You are part of a solid network of friends and partners in the business
The format consists of
- A 4 day residential module at the start of the program
- Every 3 weeks one local module of 2 or 3 days at Antwerp Management School
- Thursday & Friday (8:30 - 18:30) until Saturday lunch time (12:00)
- Friday (8:30 - 18:30) until Saturday afternoon (8:30 - 16:30)
- Three global one-week residencies where you’ll join fellow MBA participants from our Moscow campus.
- Seven one-on-one executive coaching sessions
ADMISSION AND APPLICATION
An MBA focuses on self-critical professionals with open minds and very positive learning attitudes. It involves is a serious time investment: depending on your personal context you should count on another 10 to 15 hours of study on average per week. We appreciate a supportive attitude for the MBA from the participant´s employer. Support can be time based, financial sponsorship or access to company information but most importantly should include, a positive outlook for potential growth.
The application process starts with applying online, filling out the application form and upload following documents:
- Resume/CV in English,
- Recent passport picture,
- A copy of your degree(s)
- A copy of your passport/identity card
As we strive for a diverse, ambitious and supportive class, following basic requirements needs to be met before applying:
- You hold a Master degree (*) from a recognized academic institution, recognized by the relevant authorities of the institution’s home country
- You have at least 4 years full time working experience after graduation, preferably – but not necessarily - in an international environment
After online application, you will be contacted by the Program Director for following assessment:
- Analytical Test (numerical and verbal) or GMAT (in case of distance assessment – min 550 score to be admitted)
- In-depth interview where you will be screened on your knowledge of current events – economic and social environment - and on your motivation
Before admission, we require two reference letters, with at least one from your current employer. These reference letters should be send to the Program Director prior to the assessment.
After final approval of the application by the MBA council, admission will be formally confirmed and you will be able to subscribe.
(*) Applicants holding a professional degree are also eligible, if their Analytical Test outperforms and if they have a proven business track record
The master degree 'Master of Business Administration' is officially recognized by the Flemish Community and will be handed out upon successfully completing the program. The program is AACSB and NVAO accredited.
This school offers programs in: