Studying in the Executive MBA programme is also about sharing your knowledge and ideas with other participants and learning from each other.
- Designed especially for experienced managers and professionals
- Two-year module-based programme
- Fifteen course weeks
- Up to 30 students admitted per year
- The class meets once a month for an intensive four-day module
- Faculty selected on the basis of their ability to teach experienced managers
- One module at Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- One module at Kellogg/Hong Kong UST Business School, China
- English as the language of instruction
- School premises located in the centre of the city
- Strong brand name and prominent alumni network
- Accredited by the Latvian Ministry of Education and Science
- Diploma of Executive Master of Business Administration issued by SSE Riga
The Executive MBA programme offered at SSE Riga combines a focus on intellectual rigor with serious business training in a format that permits business executives to continue their studies while working. This two-year module-based programme will broaden students’ existing knowledge in business administration, promote a professional career and provide global cooperation opportunities within the SSE Alumni network.
The Executive MBA classes are comprised of around 25-30 students with various academic and professional backgrounds who both can contribute to and benefit from the programme through its unique experience of group synergy.
Our team of international lecturers consists of professors who have extensive teaching experience as well as achievements in applied research and consulting. The programme involves professors from the UK, the USA, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Croatia, Australia, and Canada, as well as from the Baltic countries.
The SSE Riga Executive MBA programme was launched in 2002 and 223 individuals have been awarded an Executive MBA diploma from SSE Riga.
The Executive MBA curriculum includes:
- Core courses (one-course-at-a-time format)
- Elective courses
- Three-day module in Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- A week-long module in Kellogg/Hong Kong UST Business School, China
- Ranked #1 Executive MBA Globally by Financial Times 2013
- Diploma project
Entry Requirements and Application Form
In order to create a stimulating learning environment and provide a solid basis for a diverse and efficient future network among graduates, the programme seeks to enroll a group of students with a variety of academic backgrounds.
Qualified managers from various industries, institutions and countries are potential programme candidates. No strict age limit is set for admission, however, the programme targets potential students who have at least five years of managerial experience.
This school offers programs in: