A New Economy
“We need to reinvent the economy, not merely restore it. The sustaining new economy is something coming from within, something governed by your inner being that will care for each other, for the natural world, and for the future.”
Elio D’Anna, Founder and President, European School of Economics
During times of recession and austerity, firms tend to optimize their own resources by reconfiguring their organizational structure, and re-qualifying or converting their own personnel. Likewise, illuminated individuals today are avidly exploring, moving and reinventing their skill set in order to face the impending challenges of a fast-changing society. A more wholesome training does not necessarily require a longer time span in an educational setting but a variety of approaches and learning experiences. This is the sector where ESE has gained its experience and it is here that we built our competitive advantage.
Together with academics, trainers, managers, entrepreneurs and consultants, leaders in their professional fields and world-renowned companies, ESE creates unique educational experiences that combine innovative practical education reflecting the realities of the marketplace with an unforgettable stay in Milan, Florence, Rome, London, Madrid or New York.
The EMBA in Management
The Executive Master in Business Administration makes continuing an education possible for students who have already entered in the business world. ESE’s blended learning solution combines face to face, classroom modules with phases of distance learning and requires of students the same concentration and discipline in the classroom as autonomously, online.
Partnered with New Charter University, this program provides the excellence of instruction and atmosphere of the ESE centers worldwide, with a rigorous online platform capable of tracking your progress down to the very last click. With a student-teacher ratio in keeping with ESE tradition, tutors will be available both at your chosen ESE center and online. The EMBA is an intense, concentrated experience which leaves nothing to desire- workshops, social events, company visits, guest speakers, seamless ESE campus mobility, and even work placements, but above all- freedom.
The New MBA is a program designed with you in mind – meeting you where you are and taking you where you want to be.
- flexible time management
- in campus and distance learning
- High student-teacher ratio
- international environment
- travel and study with ESE centres worldwide
The ESE-New Charter MBA is fully accredited in the United States by the DEAC.
"You can never have a dream without also the power to make it real." Founder and President Elio D’Anna
“One day, Dream and Life will become one reality. By now Life and the Dream must not be mixed up. You have to discover which is the cause and which is the effect.” Founder and President Elio D’Anna
While classroom learning is a dynamic intellectual and cultural experience, it is not always the best solution for students who are already beginning to try their wings in the world of business. The ESE blended learning solution will afford you just the right amount of face to face group and individual contact to permit you to confront new realities and refine your values, while granting the freedom of an elastic program whose components may be absorbed when the time is best for you.
This competency-based program will allow you to:
- Increase your skills and hone already existing abilities
- Stimulate latent capacities
- Become more competitive in the global market
- Gain confidence with a new skill set
- Put already acquired knowledge to work to raise you to a new professional level through the application of specific managerial techniques
- Confront and re-evaluate your methods, revise your approach to problem solving through contact with experienced lecturers and businessmen as well as an international student body stretched over 6 campuses
- Define and strengthen personal ethics and develop qualities of leadership necessary to succeed and stay successful in the New Global Economy
Vision and Mission
ESE aspires to:
- Be a learning environment that transforms students from where they are to where they want to be.
- Provide a welcoming, engaging, and stimulating environment where students are encouraged to consider their intellectual and affective perspectives and how they lead to success.
- Conduct programs that enable students to gain in-depth knowledge through relevant and interrelated studies and projects that seek to broaden their learning experiences.
- Offer a progressive, dynamic atmosphere that prepares students to thrive in a future that is unfolding.
- Attract people who are passionate about living their dream and creating an optimal learning environment.
Our Mission is to develop business leaders with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding of global issues and the global environment of business, and the courage to act on their dreams and beliefs.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 19, 2016