The Executive MBA is an innovative, dynamic and challenging program that is taught in the English language at the EGADE Business School, Santa Fe. The Executive MBA is a dual-degree program delivered by The University of Texas at Austin and the Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Santa Fe that awards a Master in Business Administration from both universities.
The primary objective of the program is to prepare students for strategic leadership roles in their organizations while enhancing competencies in functional business areas.
Students learn how the global environment impacts business operations, as well as specific strategies for dealing with new business concerns. With a focus on real-world examples and practical solutions to the varied problems encountered by business, the program gives special emphasis to the Mexican and Latin American environments and provides participants the opportunity to network with other fast-track, high-potential executives.
Upon graduating from the Executive MBA program, you will be able to:
• Assume strategic leadership roles within different types of organizations.
• Develop strong competencies in the functional areas of business.
• Develop leadership capability for multi-cultural business environments.
• Develop a sophisticated understanding of the global and regional business context.
• Class Schedule:
- Every two weeks
- Fridays from 16:00 to 20:00 hours
- Saturdays from 8:00 to 17:30 hours
• Admissions: Annually August
• Preferred Professional Experience: Minimum of five years.
• Dual Degree
Executive MBA is a dual-degree program in which students receive two MBA degrees
• International Study: Yes
This school offers programs in: