A company’s hopes rest with managers who are able to use the most advanced management tools in a complex economic environment. The mission of Audencia Nantes’ Executive MBA program is to prepare experienced entrepreneurs and managers so that they can develop their own strategic vision to tackle general management issues.
Develop managerial competencies
Faculty involved in research activities provide instruction in the program, helping students to acquire new knowledge anddevelop a multidimensional business view. The sharing of experience is also fostered through small class sizes, allowingparticipants to update their strategic vision.
Fast-track a career
An Executive MBA represents an investment in yourself and your career. Our priority is to prepare our graduates for thechallenges of leadership. In order to enable participants to become agents of change in their company, each studentcarries out an individual strategic business project during the program under the supervision of an Audencia Nantes expert.
Two seminars conducted abroad offer an opportunity to experience culturaldifferences and benefit from new and inspiring surroundings.
Profile of participants
- Average age: 40
- Professional experience: 16 years average
- Entrepreneurs, executives, and managers coming from a range of educational and business backgrounds
Specificities of the program
- Program duration: 18 months
- Start of next program: February 2015
- Part-time training compatible with professional employment
- Weekend format (French/English): Fridays and Saturdays every 2 weekson the Audencia Nantes campus
- 2 seminars abroad (China and Brazil)
- Language: French/English
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 19, 2016